Thursday, December 22, 2011

Balloon Glow and Tree Lighting

balloon 120211I just love our town.  They have so many family friendly FREE events.  This was the first year we went to the Balloon Glow and Tree Lighting.  Of course, I go to take my first picture and the camera’s batteries die.  So these pics are compliments of my cell phone (not too bad).  Unfortunately, the picture of the tree didn’t turn out.  But, boy, were the balloons awesome.  We got to get up close and personal with them. 

balloon 3 120211We were so close we could feel the heat from the fire and smell the propane burning.  It was awesome for ML and I and for the girls.  We had never been that close to hot air balloons.  And getting to watch them from beginning to end was soooo cool.  Now if only we could for an actual ride.balloon 4 120211balloon 2 120211

No comments: